Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #322, Eric and Neil discuss how you will know if your SEO efforts are paying off. Tune in to learn the tools that you can use to track your ranking and why it pays to be patient with SEO.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How Do You Know If Your SEO Efforts Are Paying Off?
- 00:39 – Eric uses a rank tracker called Authority Labs
- 00:49 – It has a section for organic traffic called “Now Provide”
- 01:10 – You want to know if your keyword traffic is increasing or decreasing
- 01:33 – Google Search Console will show you how many impressions your listings are getting
- 01:49 – Impressions are the number of people seeing your listings, but are not clicking on them
- 02:06 – Your impression time should go up eventually
- 02:45 – You have to stay patient with SEO
- 03:29 – Google Analytics is also an option for you to use
- 03:45 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- SEO takes time to see the results; be patient and you will see the outcomes.
- Tracking your keyword effectiveness and traffic will inform you on which words work and which need tweaking.
- Before your click rate goes up, your impressions should go up first.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.