[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #827, we discuss how developers drive more traffic. Tune in to hear what they can do that marketers cannot.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Developers Drive More Traffic Than Marketers
- [00:40] Dropbox and Facebook didn’t grow through paid ads, but through leveraging developers.
- [01:10] The tactics people have used in the past won’t work now.
- [01:20] A new tactic is to create tools.
- [01:32] If you give away a free tool, traffic will increase.
- [01:53] Tools have a cheaper cost per acquisition.
- [02:20] It’s called product-led growth.
- [02:21] Hubspot used to charge for their CRM, but they now have their own chat tool and website grader that they offer for free.
- [03:00] They lock people out from certain features, which is a great tactic.
- [03:20] Get creative. Use design and development as well.
- [03:58] Check out ProfitWell.
- [04:10] They will show you what the cost per customer is or should be.
- [04:33] That’s all for today!
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Developers Drive More Traffic Than Marketers | Ep. #827 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.