Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #750, Eric and Neil discuss how you can get more traffic just by making your site load quickly. Tune in to hear how you can speed up your website.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get More Traffic From The Google Page Speed Update
- [00:55] Page speed has always been a factor, but now they are rolling out page speed algorithm updates.
- [01:45] Eric’s site was run through GTMetrix to show him what was slowing it down.
- [02:21] He then cleaned up the slow parts and tested out the site again.
- [02:48] He got a substantial bump in visitors once he sped up his site.
- [03:25] Neil uses Google AMP and MaxCDN to make sure his site loads quickly and is routing through local servers across the globe.
- [03:45] Neil’s site also uses lazy loading, so things load as you scroll.
- [04:30] Bad code will ruin a site.
- [04:53] Make sure to make the most of what you already have instead of chasing new, shiny objects.
- [05:34] That’s it for today!
- [05:38] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Get More Traffic From The Google Page Speed Update | Ep. #750 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.