In episode #797, Eric and Neil discuss a simple hack that will make your content spread. Tune in to hear how you can increase your subscribers, readers, followers, etc.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack That Will Make Your Content Spread Like A Wildfire
- [00:38] This is about content collaborations (specifically on YouTube).
- [01:01] Eric has 11,000 subscribers on YouTube and they pick up 20-30 new subs per day.
- [01:15] So, they made a video for a channel with 40,000 subs and vice versa.
- [01:25] They gained 150 subs from this collaboration.
- [01:56] This also works with webinars.
- [02:15] ConvertKit grew through collaborations and webinars.
- [02:50] Even podcasts are a great way to collaborate.
- [03:30] Think about what you can offer and make sure it’s a win for both sides.
- [03:42] You can also pay people for the privilege of collaborations or promotions.
- [04:15] This helped Neil boost his fan base.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post One Simple Hack That Will Make Your Content Spread Like A Wildfire | Ep. #797 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.