In episode #730, Eric and Neil discuss why Google Analytics is useless without this one thing. Tune in to hear what you might be missing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why Google Analytics is Useless Without This…
- [00:42] Eric doesn’t always buy a product or service when he visits websites.
- [01:05] Google Analytics will never tell you why someone left your site without buying.
- [01:15] GA provides quantitative data.
- [01:20] Qualitative data is more elusive.
- [02:07] Go to your lowest hanging fruit first.
- [02:50] Affiliate marketers struggle because they operate in a vacuum.
- [03:08] Qualaroo, SurveyMonkey, Google Surveys are great ways to get qualitative data.
- [03:38] 30 or more responses will serve as enough data to be actionable.
- [04:15] User Testing and USAbility Hub are great tools.
- [04:37] Make sure the person testing is your ideal customer, otherwise, the data won’t matter.
- [05:16] That’s it for today!
- [05:22] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Why Google Analytics is Useless Without This… | Ep. #730 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.