[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #730, Eric and Neil discuss why Google Analytics is useless without this one thing. Tune in to hear what you might be missing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why Google Analytics is Useless Without This…
- [00:42] Eric doesn’t always buy a product or service when he visits websites.
- [01:05] Google Analytics will never tell you why someone left your site without buying.
- [01:15] GA provides quantitative data.
- [01:20] Qualitative data is more elusive.
- [02:07] Go to your lowest hanging fruit first.
- [02:50] Affiliate marketers struggle because they operate in a vacuum.
- [03:08] Qualaroo, SurveyMonkey, Google Surveys are great ways to get qualitative data.
- [03:38] 30 or more responses will serve as enough data to be actionable.
- [04:15] User Testing and Usability Hub are great tools.
- [04:37] Make sure the person testing is your ideal customer, otherwise, the data won’t matter.
- [05:16] That’s it for today!
- [05:22] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Why Google Analytics is Useless Without This… | Ep. #730 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.