Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #799, Eric and Neil discuss expectations for SEO within the first 30 days. Tune in to hear where your site should be after 30 days.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Expect From SEO In The First 30 Days
- [00:35] If you are doing it yourself and you’re changing things every day, you should see an uptick in impressions.
- [01:08] If you are using an agency, in the first 30 days, there will be a lot of planning and brainstorming.
- [01:22] Within 90 days, you will see a change in impressions.
- [01:40] Eric has a cool webinar about his product “Clickflow”.
- [02:24] A lot of established companies suck at SEO.
- [03:12] When Eric started with SEO, he had a site called “Light Show Videos”. He also had a site called, “How to Get rid of Pimples”.
- [03:22] He wrote content and didn’t see any progress in the first 30 days. After 90/120 Days, he started to see improvements.
- [03:48] Patience is key!
- [04:23] Over time, SEO has become harder.
- [04:45] Overall, you need 2 full years to get things rolling.
- [05:07] Within the 2 year mark, you start to see growth. Then, by year 3 people really grow or plateau.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post What Should You Expect From SEO In The First 30 Days | Ep. #799 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.