[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #196, Eric and Neil discuss the 7-point content promotion checklist. Many people focus too much of their energy on the creating side of content, when really, their energy needs to be spent on promoting it. Tune in to see whether you’re hitting these 7 strategies that help in promoting your content.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7-Point Content Promotion Checklist
- 00:35 – 20% of your time should be spent creating the content and the 80% should be spent promoting it
- 00:59 – 1: Hit your social media channels
- 01:00 – Use Meet Edgar to schedule your posts
- 01:36 – 2: Think of websites you can link to
- 02:09 – 3: The paid channels can boost your post for only $1/day
- 02:33 – Facebook Insights can be used to boost your post
- 03:30 – 4: Look for who shares similar content
- 03:54 – Send them an email asking if they’d be willing to share it
- 04:23 – 5: Make sure you’re repurposing the content
- 04:58 – 6: Make your headline appealing
- 05:05 – Test your headline ideas on your friends or people in your network
- 05:30 – 7: Continue to build and push out your email list
- 06:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Spend the majority of your time promoting the content you’ve written—this is especially important if you’re starting out.
- Boost your social media channels and leverage it.
- A good headline attracts traffic, so make it appealing and compelling!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.