Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #859, we discuss how to get Sales and Marketing departments to work together. Tune in to hear how to unify these separate teams.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Sales and Marketing to Work Together
- [00:38] You will often see the Marketing and Sales departments working against each other.
- [01:15] Figure out what would align both teams.
- [01:40] Neil has found that getting these two teams to work together is hard, unless you have a CRO.
- [02:30] Having a CRO is expensive, so if you can’t afford to hire one, having weekly meetings with both teams will be beneficial.
- [03:35] CRO’s are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- [04:00] If you’re running a small business, you’re going to have to be the glue that keeps these teams working together.
- [04:20] Use the Traction framework.
- [04:27] That’s all for today!
- [04:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Get Sales and Marketing to Work Together | Ep. #859 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.