[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #869, we discuss how books can make you more money. Tune in to hear how a book can increase your sales numbers.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Books Can Make You More Money (Even if You Don’t Read Them)
- [00:40] Frank Kern was able to make money from books by giving one away.
- [00:52] Book funnels work.
- [01:10] Even though the buyers only pay for shipping, your costs will still be low.
- [01:20] However, you won’t make much back.
- [01:34] You recoup costs by getting the buyers to buy from you again.
- [01:45] Keep upselling once you hook them.
- [02:00] Use the book to liquidate your advertising costs.
- [02:35] Russell Brunson has a great book funnel.
- [03:16] Test your back-end offers before offering a book funnel.
- [03:55] Scribe is a company that helps people create and publish books.
- [04:26] The book funnel works best when you’re running ads for it.
- [04:56] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Books Can Make You More Money (Even if You Don’t Read Them) | Ep. #869 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.