In episode #1501, we talk about the number one productivity hack for working from home! The right kind of checklist for your day, can help you get so much done and reach bigger goals over time. Tune in to hear all about this helpful hack and our tips for making the most of each day, and building towards greatness over time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Number 1 Productivity Hack for Working From Home.
- [00:34] The power of daily checklists and linking them to annual goals.
- [01:41] Jeff Bezos’ rule of three big decisions each day.
- [02:08] The problem with long, shit-to-do lists.
- [03:08] There is no need to overcomplicate your goals for the day!
- [03:25] Keeping a checklist manageable — this will help you get through it.
- [03:46] Starting with the toughest task on the list, first thing in the morning.
- [04:02] Meditation and exercise can help boost your productivity too!
- [04:49] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
The post #1 Productivity Hack for Working From Home | Ep. #1501 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.