[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Here are 17 funny “wise old” sayings to make you smile:
- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
- Don't squat with your spurs on.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
- Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.
- Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
- Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
- There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
- Experience is the sinking feeling you have made this mistake before.