Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
Here are 17 funny “wise old” sayings to make you smile:
- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
- Don't squat with your spurs on.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
- Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.
- Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
- Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
- There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
- Experience is the sinking feeling you have made this mistake before.