Telling your perspective clients or anyone that their websites sucks is very hard to do. You donâ€™t want to say the wrong thing and anger them but you also want them to know that it needs some changes (It sucks!).
1. Your website needs to be optimized so that itâ€™s picked up by the search engines while still appealing to your visitors.
2. Your website has great information, though it could use a touch up to make the information more accessible.
3. Your website looks great but it is worthwhile to check out your competitors and see what they are doing different (point them to some outstanding site).
4. Your website would get a lot higher conversion if you change a few thingsâ€¦(tell them few suggestions). These changes would also make the website more search engine friendly.
5. Iâ€™m sorry but your website is search engine friendly or does it appeal to the end-user. It would be best if you did a complete redesign. Some changes I would make are.(give example of some majors changes you would make)
There never is a good way tell someone their website sucks, but there are less harsh ways.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.