We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
Sound complicated? While retargeting can be a hugely powerful tool when it comes to boosting the efficacy and profitability of your PPC campaigns, implementing this strategy can be overwhelming for most website owners.
Never fear – Single Grain is here to help! Working together, we’ll:
- Determine whether or not retargeting can improve your PPC campaign ROI.
- Analyze your current PPC campaigns to identify retargeting opportunities.
- Test different retargeting approaches to maximize customer returns.
- Customize retargeting ad messaging to match user activities on your site.
- Continuously test retargeting placements to attract more paying customers to your site.
Do you offer guarantees?
Single Grain does not offer guarantees. If we were able to offer guaranteed results on any kind of advertising we would be sitting on a beach right now ?
How long will it take to get results?
With typical paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to see results in the first 3 months.
How do you charge?
Our fees are based on a monthly retainer. Typically a percentage of your advertising spend (or a small management fee).
What makes you different from other agencies?
We’re not just paid acquisition experts, we have people on our team that have worked for tech startups to large companies and we have a growth oriented mindset that you’ll be hard pressed to find at other agencies.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
You don’t have to be a SaaS business or a technology startup to benefit from the wisdom of the world’s largest companies. The 10 lessons I’ll share here will help you learn from the examples they’ve set in order to grow your company – no matter what size it is, what industry you’re in or […]
From 2017 to 2018, we tripled our blog traffic. I’m sure that’s a phrase that many marketers and bloggers would love to say, and here at Single Grain, it’s one we can say with confidence and accuracy. But if getting there wasn’t tough enough, we know it’s going to be trickier to get further. “Further” […]
More and more companies are entering the Software as a Service (SaaS) market, which is defined as: [A] software distribution model in which a third-party provider hosts applications and makes them available to customers over the Internet. SaaS is one of three main categories of cloud computing, alongside infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service […]