[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #71 Eric and Neil highlight where marketing efforts are wasted. They’ll teach you the tools, techniques, and strategies to avoid that waste and minimize costs.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Where are most people’s marketing efforts wasted?
- 00:41 – You don’t need a big marketing team
- 01:24 – Look for contractors
- 01:36 – Hiring too many full-time people can slow down the process
- 02:14 – Outsourced doesn’t completely mean overseas
- 02:49 – You have to be strategic in marketing
- 03:23 – Don’t over extend yourself
- 04:12 – Design related elements sometimes waste too much money
- 05:08 – Don’t dedicate everything to a specific marketing process
- 05:36 – Budget out how much money and time you want to spend
- 05:48 – Try things but don’t forget to track!
- 06:27 – Cyfe
- 06:41 – Google or Youtube: OKR
- 07:14 – Track your ROI thru Google Analytics
- 07:54 – Make sure you’re tracking the right stuff
- 08:46 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A big marketing team is not always necessary.
- Marketing requires strategy—if you don’t have strategy, don’t start marketing.
- Try and test LOTS of different marketing techniques, but ensure you’re tracking the right data.
- ProBlogger & Upwork – Where you can hire writers
- Cyfe – Where you can create different dashboards
- Google Analytics – Where you can track your ROI
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.