[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #724, Eric and Neil discuss the channel you aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what new channel you need to try.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The 11 Billion Dollar Marketing Channel You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:35] You aren’t leveraging the App Store!
- [00:38] Apple reported they have generated over $11 Billion in revenue from the App Store.
- [00:46] The Google App Store adds in even more revenue.
- [01:00] However, so few people are creating apps for their sites or products.
- [01:18] If you’re not on there, you are losing out!
- [01:35] It’s not a competitive space.
- [01:50] If you want more traffic, look for channels that are still growing.
- [02:10] A mutual friend of Eric and Neil’s used WP to build an app.
- [02:21] WP is how Marketing School and Growth Everywhere have apps.
- [02:40] Google Momentum is a great productivity add-on.
- [02:55] They just figured out how to start monetizing it.
- [03:30] Eric and Neil will try to leverage new channels all the time. If they don’t work, it’s not a big loss.
- [03:58] Look for tools like Buildfire, which will help you easily create and leverage an app in about an hour.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:17] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The 11 Billion Dollar Marketing Channel You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should) | Ep. #724 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.