Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #724, Eric and Neil discuss the channel you aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what new channel you need to try.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The 11 Billion Dollar Marketing Channel You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:35] You aren’t leveraging the App Store!
- [00:38] Apple reported they have generated over $11 Billion in revenue from the App Store.
- [00:46] The Google App Store adds in even more revenue.
- [01:00] However, so few people are creating apps for their sites or products.
- [01:18] If you’re not on there, you are losing out!
- [01:35] It’s not a competitive space.
- [01:50] If you want more traffic, look for channels that are still growing.
- [02:10] A mutual friend of Eric and Neil’s used WP to build an app.
- [02:21] WP is how Marketing School and Growth Everywhere have apps.
- [02:40] Google Momentum is a great productivity add-on.
- [02:55] They just figured out how to start monetizing it.
- [03:30] Eric and Neil will try to leverage new channels all the time. If they don’t work, it’s not a big loss.
- [03:58] Look for tools like Buildfire, which will help you easily create and leverage an app in about an hour.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:17] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The 11 Billion Dollar Marketing Channel You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should) | Ep. #724 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.