In episode #752, Eric and Neil discuss an easy alternative to content marketing. Tune in to hear how you can get great content for free.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Easy Alternative to Content Marketing
- [00:38] Have your users create content for you!
- [00:44] Consulting.com and its proprietor didn’t enjoy content marketing, but he thought it would be a great idea to get users, customers, etc. to created video testimonials for him.
- [01:34] Consulting.com has thousands of video testimonials that ultimately help drive sales and conversions.
- [02:10] Kissmetrics asked everyone who was part a competition they were running to write a piece for the blog.
- [02:28] Because of this, they got 7 blog posts per week for free.
- [03:05] The content was also high-quality.
- [03:15] Yelp and Trip Advisor do so well because they have user-generated content.
- [03:30] Screen the content to make sure it’s quality work.
- [03:45] Listen Notes pulls people’s reviews and notes about podcasts from the web and curates them.
- [04:09] That’s all for today!
- [04:14] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The Easy Alternative to Content Marketing | Ep. #752 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.