[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #752, Eric and Neil discuss an easy alternative to content marketing. Tune in to hear how you can get great content for free.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Easy Alternative to Content Marketing
- [00:38] Have your users create content for you!
- [00:44] Consulting.com and its proprietor didn’t enjoy content marketing, but he thought it would be a great idea to get users, customers, etc. to created video testimonials for him.
- [01:34] Consulting.com has thousands of video testimonials that ultimately help drive sales and conversions.
- [02:10] Kissmetrics asked everyone who was part a competition they were running to write a piece for the blog.
- [02:28] Because of this, they got 7 blog posts per week for free.
- [03:05] The content was also high-quality.
- [03:15] Yelp and Trip Advisor do so well because they have user-generated content.
- [03:30] Screen the content to make sure it’s quality work.
- [03:45] Listen Notes pulls people’s reviews and notes about podcasts from the web and curates them.
- [04:09] That’s all for today!
- [04:14] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The Easy Alternative to Content Marketing | Ep. #752 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.