[LIMITED SPOTS] Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a FREE Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment.
Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #185, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways you can get more engagement on social media. Tune in to learn some tips and tricks to grow your audience as well as some useful online tools that you can use to optimize engagement. It’s not just about growing your audience, but getting the RIGHT people to your website to boost that engagement.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Get More Engagement on Social Media
- 00:35 – First, go LIVE
- 00:47 – Instagram and Facebook are giving more priority to those who are live
- 00:55 – Second, repost content that did well after a month of posting
- 01:12 – Neil just reposted content and is doing well
- 01:30 – Third, Tag the people in your post
- 01:49 – Hashtagify can help you find the top hashtags on Instagram
- 02:05 – Fourth, build a community
- 02:18 – Interact and engage with people
- 02:35 – Fifth, make sure you’re scheduling at the right time
- 02:52 – Sixth, target the right audience
- 03:20 – Create a fan page in Facebook to know where your audience is coming from
- 04:16 – If you have a specific type of audience, adjust your settings to that specific interest/audience
- 04:20 – Lastly, have a great headline
- 05:18 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Optimize your posts for a maximum reach.
- Interact and engage with people—frequently check your messages and reply to them.
- Targeting the right audience can increase your engagement.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.