[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #82, Neil and Eric highlight the tips, tools, and tactics to use when marketing your local businesses. Listen to learn why you’re not capturing your local market and what you can do about it.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to market your local business
- 00:40 – Do local SEO
- 02:06 – Use tools like Moz Local, Yelp, and City Search
- 02:22 – If you’re not in them, you’ll end up losing tons of revenue
- 02:45 – Make people happy to encourage them leave a review
- 03:16 – Use Facebook for geo targeting to market your local business
- 04:16 – Use Pretty Link in WordPress to track local ads
- 04:41 – Use localized websites to network with
- 05:50 – Make sure you’re getting reviews
- 06:18 – Don’t forget Google Adwords for call tracking
- 06:34 – Another tool is Callrail
- 07:18 – Your website is important
- 07:41 – Make your phone numbers clickable
- 07:59 – Make your form fields simple
- 08:16 – Keep images and copy short and on point
- 08:28 – Make sure your server is close to that localized region
- 09:21 – Don’t forget about phone calls!
- 09:41 – Waze local is worth a try too
- 09:56 – Be aware on all the new stuff that’s going on
- 10:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Make the most of your marketing efforts by trying all the tools applicable to your biz.
- Business owners often neglect local details that can cost them revenue.
- Large-scale growth starts locally and expands outward.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.