Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #91, Neil and Eric enumerate the ways you can keep your digital marketing team motivated. Listen to understand how they cultivate motivation and use it to empower the members to keep a team intact.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:26 – Today’s topic: How to Keep Your Digital Marketing Team Motivated
- 00:39 – Slack and GeekBot allow you to know what’s going on in your team
- 01:13 – Be communicative to your team
- 01:37 – Share knowledge
- 02:31 – Have certifications where people can learn more
- 03:07 – Do team activities
- 04:49 – Do profit sharing apart from base salary
- 05:21 – Give percentage of up-sell revenues
- 05:44 – Give each individual a budget
- 07:31 – Do recaps on where your team currently is
- 07:51 – Eric’s team member shared Adespresso
- 08:33 – Use 15Five for keeping polls on your people
- 09:14– That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Communication is important in all teams.
- Build your team – do activities together.
- Empower your members individually so they can each contribute to the team.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.