In episode #744, Eric and Neil discuss how to add long-tail keywords to your content. Tune in to hear how you can rank for long-tail keywords.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Add Long-Tail Keywords to Your Content
- [00:33] If you type in Singlegrain.com or NeilPatel.com and use the Top Pages on the AHREFS or SEMRush sites, you can see how your pages rank and for which keywords.
- [01:20] Look at all your content that is ranking and go to Google Search Console, where you will see the impression count, keywords, etc.
- [01:50] Whatever someone is searching for, they are looking for a solution.
- [02:01] When using keywords, make sure you are offering relevant content regarding said keywords.
- [03:11] If you have a competitor that ranks above you for a certain keyword, you can take that URL and plug it into AHREFS. Then you can see all the keywords for which they are getting traffic and impressions.
- [03:35] From there, you can judge whether you re able to adjust your content to include the keywords for which your competitors are ranking higher.
- [03:55] It costs 6-7x more to acquire a new customer vs. maintaining existing customers.
- [04:52] That’s all for today!
- [04:57] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Add Long-Tail Keywords to Your Content | Ep. #744 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.