Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #115, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 things you should say NO to as a marketer. Listen to know more about which things to say no to and the reason why.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 things you should say no to as a marketer
- 00:34 – #1 Making changes without data
- 00:57 – Make sure you test with data
- 01:10 – #2 Looking at the tactics all the time
- 01:26 – Leads to being in “tactical hell”
- 01:43 – Don’t focus on tactics
- 02:00 – #3 Don’t make short term gains for long term losses
- 02:53 – Don’t make changes for short term gains
- 02:57 – #4 Lack of organization
- 03:09 – Look at GrowthHackers Projects to organize all your ideas and experiments
- 03:28 – Look about documenting your marketing processes
- 03:48 – #5 Don’t do too many things at once
- 04:51 – #6 Don’t try to take everything on by yourself
- 05:48 – #7 Don’t run an A/B test on the same part of the funnel more than once at the same time
- 06:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Don’t EVER make changes without any data.
- New marketing tactics aren’t everything—assess them well before using!
- GET ORGANIZED, because a lack of organization doesn’t help you scale.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.