[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #115, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 things you should say NO to as a marketer. Listen to know more about which things to say no to and the reason why.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 things you should say no to as a marketer
- 00:34 – #1 Making changes without data
- 00:57 – Make sure you test with data
- 01:10 – #2 Looking at the tactics all the time
- 01:26 – Leads to being in “tactical hell”
- 01:43 – Don’t focus on tactics
- 02:00 – #3 Don’t make short term gains for long term losses
- 02:53 – Don’t make changes for short term gains
- 02:57 – #4 Lack of organization
- 03:09 – Look at GrowthHackers Projects to organize all your ideas and experiments
- 03:28 – Look about documenting your marketing processes
- 03:48 – #5 Don’t do too many things at once
- 04:51 – #6 Don’t try to take everything on by yourself
- 05:48 – #7 Don’t run an A/B test on the same part of the funnel more than once at the same time
- 06:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Don’t EVER make changes without any data.
- New marketing tactics aren’t everything—assess them well before using!
- GET ORGANIZED, because a lack of organization doesn’t help you scale.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.