[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #1505, we share what you should stop doing to become a better marketer. Once you have reached some level of success, be sure to build out your team so that you can scale your business. Tune in to hear why you should quit micromanaging people and being cheap when it comes to hiring talent!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Stop Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:39] While you should try new things, don’t try every tactic under the sun.
- [01:17] Why it is imperative that you only have one north star – one goal.
- [02:05] Advance beyond being a top performer by scaling and building a team.
- [03:11] Stop micromanaging your team and hiring people that need to be micromanaged.
- [03:53] The high price of being cheap when it comes to hiring people.
- [04:40] Why you should exchange your long-term goals for short-term ones.
- [05:32] Short-term tactics will help you achieve your long-term strategy.
- [05:58] That’s it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
The post What You Should Stop Doing as a Marketer | Ep. #1505 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.