In episode #854, we discuss the one SEO tactic we use, but you probably aren’t. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to increase your traffic.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One SEO Tactic We Use That You Don’t
- [00:45] The one tactic you’re neglecting is upgrading your content.
- [01:15] Take the pages that are getting you the most search traffic and improve the content. This will get you even more traffic.
- [02:05] After Eric upgraded some of his content, it increased his number of visitors by 4x.
- [02:45] People like to link to top ranking pages.
- [03:22] See which of the top keywords you already have and add more of the top-ranking keywords and paragraphs of text that relate to said keywords.
- [04:45] Use Ahrefs to check your keyword rankings.
- [05:17] That’s it for today!
- [05:26] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The One SEO Tactic We Use That You Don’t | Ep. #854 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.