[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #866, we discuss the #1 thing email marketing is supposed to do. Tune in to hear what you should be getting out of your email marketing campaign.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The #1 Job Email Marketing Is Supposed To Do
- [00:35] Email marketing is supposed to get your reader curious enough to continue opening emails.
- [01:15] Neil’s friend from HubSpot believes that once someone subscribes to your email list, they will typically buy right away or within the first 30 days.
- [01:45] Generally, you generate more revenue by getting people to open the first few emails and pitching right off the bat.
- [02:31] Neil likes to drive people to his webinar right from the email.
- [02:50] He feels this generates more immediate revenue.
- [03:35] Ben Settle has an email list called Email Players.
- [03:50] He popularized the idea of “Seinfeld Emails”.
- [04:15] Every Tuesday, Neil writes custom emails to promote his blog posts.
- [04:28] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The #1 Job Email Marketing Is Supposed To Do | Ep. #866 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.