In episode #866, we discuss the #1 thing email marketing is supposed to do. Tune in to hear what you should be getting out of your email marketing campaign.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The #1 Job Email Marketing Is Supposed To Do
- [00:35] Email marketing is supposed to get your reader curious enough to continue opening emails.
- [01:15] Neil’s friend from HubSpot believes that once someone subscribes to your email list, they will typically buy right away or within the first 30 days.
- [01:45] Generally, you generate more revenue by getting people to open the first few emails and pitching right off the bat.
- [02:31] Neil likes to drive people to his webinar right from the email.
- [02:50] He feels this generates more immediate revenue.
- [03:35] Ben Settle has an email list called Email Players.
- [03:50] He popularized the idea of “Seinfeld Emails”.
- [04:15] Every Tuesday, Neil writes custom emails to promote his blog posts.
- [04:28] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The #1 Job Email Marketing Is Supposed To Do | Ep. #866 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.