[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #333, Eric and Neil discuss how to create a target prospect list. Tune in to learn how a target prospect list is different from a simple prospect list. You’ll also see how a more targeted list creates a greater chance of conversion and stronger customer retention rate.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create a Target Prospect List
- 00:57 – Find That Email helps you find email addresses
- 01:10 – Eric uses this for their prospect list for SEO purposes
- 01:20 – If you’re in the B2B space, you can generate inbound leads through SEO and content marketing, but the leads aren’t always targeted
- 01:46 – If you have a target prospect list, your marketing team can go after them and hit all the relevant leads
- 02:05 – To get relevant leads, look at your competitor’s customers
- 02:10 – You can go to Upwork and hire someone to check who’s using your competitor’s product and create a list for you
- 02:36 – Once you have the list, marketing should send them the emails
- 02:45 – Create ad campaigns on LinkedIn targeting specific companies or people
- 02:52 – Uploading an email list and doing targeted ads on Facebook is also an option
- 03:00 – Having a targeted list lowers the cost of your ad expenses because with just 1 closed deal, your ROI is high
- 03:23 – It takes time to get into the mind of the consumers and you have to show them your product consistently before they convert
- 03:47 – JustReachOut is good for finding the right journalist that you’re looking for
- 04:36 – Datanyze will show you everyone who’s using your competition’s product
- 04:50 – You can enrich the leads who opt-in on your email and reach out to them based on the technology they’re using on the website
- 05:15 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The chances of closing a deal is higher with a target prospect list.
- Customer conversion takes time—you have to be consistently on the top of people’s minds.
- Reach out to your target prospect list on every platform or channel.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.