[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #47 Neil and Eric walk through their Top 10 Plugins for WordPress—they’re not only talk about the plugins and their features, but best practices for making the most of these WP add-ons.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:15 – Sharing the Top 5 WordPress Plugins
- 00:35 – Yoast SEO plugin
- 01:03 – ThriveLeads is all about content upgrades
- 01:20 – Allows for opt-ins that are relevant to specific content topics
- 01:52 – Allows for the addition of an easy CTA for every post
- 02:02 – Pretty Link
- 02:09 – If you’re promoting someone else’s product as an affiliate, you can cloak the affiliate link
- 02:47 – Also great for Facebook ads
- 03:03 – PolyLang
- 03:13 – Requires more work, but it creates SERIOUS ROI
- 03:49 – Most people don’t speak English, yet most of the content available is in English
- 04:16 – Manual translate your content
- 05:05 – CoSchedule
- 05:19 – A wordpress plugin that organizes everything into an editorial calendar
- 06:56 – WPSmush
- 07:09 – Condenses images to make to help pages load faster
- 07:12 – WordPress Popular posts
- 07:47 – link every page to popular posts
- 08:20 – WP Checklist
- 08:26 – Creates a checklist for each and every piece of content
- 09:20 – HelloBar
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.