In episode #784, Eric and Neil discuss why you should change your lead forms to applications. Tune in to hear how this could make a big difference in your conversion rates.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Change Your Lead Forms to Applications
- [00:45] Eric was trying to get people to move from a webinar to purchasing a course and software bundle.
- [01:25] Using Zoom, he added a button that would bring them to a purchase page.
- [02:05] Instead of sending them to a checkout page, Eric changed it to an “application”.
- [02:27] Now it goes to this link.
- [02:40] If you to Consulting.com, they have a good example of an application page.
- [02:54] The first thing you do after following the link is schedule a call.
- [02:58] After that, you fill out a survey about your business.
- [04:20] Eric and his team did a strategy call.
- [04:55] Once you switched to the application, their conversion rate went up.
- [05:05] They then made three sales for $6000 total.
- [05:35] The guy that recommend Eric switch to an application said the change was anywhere from 15-20%, but they did better than that.
- [07:15] Make sure you text people with reminders for scheduled calls.
- [07:30] It’s helpful to make people promise to show up for the call.
- [07:52] Schedule your calls within 48 hours of taking the webinar.
- [08:04] That’s all for today!
- [08:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Why You Should Change Your Lead Forms to Applications | Ep. #784 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.