Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #9 Eric and Neil break down retargeting. Today, retargeting has made huge leaps and is a great resource that you should utilize in your marketing.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – What’s retargeting? — Ads the follow you from website to website
- 01:00 – Now retargeting has grown a lot
- 01:50 – Helping you build relationships with people
- 02:05 – Options today
- 02:20 – Example of an ad on marketing funnels
- 02:50 – Giving people more opportunities to act, or to buy
- 03:20 – “Turn all those people who said no into saying yes.”
- 03:35 – “Show them something different.”
- 04:00 – “Remarketing is like marriage and dating.”
- 05:05 – Digital Marketer Traffic Temperatures
- 05:40 – Cold traffic
- 06:30 – Segmenting who you’re going after
- 07:20 – Marketing for a local business
- 07:40 – Look-alike audiences
- 08:30 – An option to target cold audiences
- 08:45 – Start with Google and Facebook
- 10:05 – Targeting people from your email list
- 10:45 – Subscribe to this podcast and leave a rating and review!
3 Key Points:
- Retargeting helps you build longer lasting relationships with your audience.
- Give people more opportunities to buy your service or product.
- When you’re first starting out, try Google and Facebook for your retargeting.
Digital Marketer Traffic Temperatures – An article that will break down the different levels or “temperatures” of traffic for you
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.