In episode #811, Eric and Neil discuss 7 marketing tools that will skyrocket your growth. Tune in to hear which tools you should be using.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] 7 Ecommerce Marketing Tools That’ll Skyrocket Your Growth
- [00:41] 1: HelloBar helps you collect emails and emails help you build and control your audience.
- [01:01] 2: Cart Abandonment Software (ReJoin, etc.) are helpful.
- [01:25] This will help you increase your sales by 10%.
- [01:43] 3: Skubana is inventory management software.
- [02:18] They have a “god mode” that allows you to use one system to track everything and they won’t take a percentage of your revenue.
- [02:40] 4: Izooto will help you track people who visited your site, but didn’t make a purchase.
- [03:15] It’s a great way to increase conversions through directed push notifications.
- [03:35] 5: Jungle Scout helps you find products that are on the uptick. It tracks sales numbers.
- [04:15] 6: Bounce Exchange is very expensive, but it’s the most complex service for ecommerce.
- [04:30] It helps track shopping carts from device to device.
- [05:04] 7: Intercom is a chat bot and can integrate with other apps, like Stripe.
- [05:24] They have chat agents available 24/7.
- [05:36] Bonus: LandBot is a great landing page tool.
- [05:45] It’s another chat bot.
- [05:49] That’s all for today!
- [05:53] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post 7 Ecommerce Marketing Tools That’ll Skyrocket Your Growth | Ep. #811 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.