[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #304, Eric and Neil discuss where you can hire great writers. Tune in to learn how you can easily find great writers in your space and why hiring a full-time writer may work as a disadvantage to you.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Where Can You Hire Great Writers?
- 00:46 – Eric and Neil both use Problogger religiously for finding their writers
- 01:05 – It’s cheap to put a job posting and there’s a lot of great people you can meet there
- 01:12 – Neil checks his competitors’ blogs and reaches out to some of the writers
- 01:22 – They usually accept any writing gig
- 01:30 – Don’t hire full-time writers because the ROI isn’t there
- 01:37 – People get burned out, so find someone who will write for you just a couple of times a week
- 01:51 – Find the most popular writers in your space based on comments and social shares
- 01:56 – Social shares mean they’re driving traffic and comments mean they’re engaging the audience
- 02:07 – If you’re doing audio and video podcast, go to Rev and have them transcribe podcast episodes
- 02:55 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Sniply which allows you to overlay CTA or forms over social links that you’re sharing
- 03:07 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 03:12 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 03:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Problogger is a great place to find your next writer.
- Find great writers in your space based on how many social shares and comments they receive, then offer them something reasonable.
- Transcribing your audio and video creates another way for your audience to engage with your content.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.