In Episode #80 Neil and Eric talk about how you can use LinkedIn for marketing. Listen to learn about new features that are entering the LinkedIn fold, how to make the most out of your profile, and get tips on how to broaden your network on the platform.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to use LinkedIn for marketing
- 00:42 – LinkedIn has new features this 2016
- One-click form fill outs
- Conversion tracking
- 01:23 – Blast out marketing to your whole contact list
- 02:06 – Add a project section to your profile page
- 02:48 – Join LinkedIn groups
- 04:04 – Look at your profile and keep visiting other people’s profiles
- 05:09 – If people add you back, take a step ahead and warm up
- 05:42 – Make your profile very specific
- 05:57 – The more general your profile, the less leads you get
- 06:55 – Conversion tracking on LinkedIn
- 07:57 – Add similar people within LinkedIn
- 08:25 – Upgrade your account and start adding more people
- 08:50 – Make sure you’re sharing on your profile
- 09:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Make use of each platform’s new features–they are in there for something.
- Manual marketing strategies pay off.
- Remember to build a relationship first before you promote or advertise yourself to people.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.