Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In Episode #270, Eric and Neil discuss how to make videos on a budget. Tune in to learn why videos are significant to you content strategy and why you should hire a videographer and video editor instead of doing everything on your own.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Make Videos on a Budget
- 00:50 – It is important to have videos as part of your content strategy
- 00:58 – Videos are easier to consume and can be seen everywhere
- 01:14 – If you’re just starting, do live videos with Facebook and YouTube
- 01:20 – Just take out your iPhone and talk into it
- 01:34 – Check Tai Lopez who spends millions on video
- 01:58 – Use Animoto to turn your simple videos into an ad
- 02:13 – Sean Duran’s explainer videos
- 02:24 – Explainer videos should have a script that answers objections
- 02:43 – Neil pitched some of his friends to be his videographer and editor
- 03:08 – Neil’s friend posted a videographer job listing for $3K a month
- 03:15 – The responses were crazy
- 03:40 – Eric had a job post in Workable for a videographer and received 400 applications
- 04:15 – Videographers are in demand
- 04:25 – You can get videographers and video editors on a budget
- 04:58 – Marketing School is giving away a one year annual subscription for LeadQuizzes which allows you to collect leads from the quizzes you made
- 05:05 –To win, rate, review, and subscribe to Marketing School
- 05:11 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 05:19 – Neil tested LeadQuizzes on one of his websites, Nutrition Secrets
- 05:43 – It increased Neil’s leads over 500%
- 06:05 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Going live on social media is one of the easiest ways to start with videos.
- Videographers are currently in demand—find one who can deliver what you need at a price you can afford.
- High quality videos boost your conversion rates, it’s definitely worth investing in.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.