[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #270, Eric and Neil discuss how to make videos on a budget. Tune in to learn why videos are significant to you content strategy and why you should hire a videographer and video editor instead of doing everything on your own.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Make Videos on a Budget
- 00:50 – It is important to have videos as part of your content strategy
- 00:58 – Videos are easier to consume and can be seen everywhere
- 01:14 – If you’re just starting, do live videos with Facebook and YouTube
- 01:20 – Just take out your iPhone and talk into it
- 01:34 – Check Tai Lopez who spends millions on video
- 01:58 – Use Animoto to turn your simple videos into an ad
- 02:13 – Sean Duran’s explainer videos
- 02:24 – Explainer videos should have a script that answers objections
- 02:43 – Neil pitched some of his friends to be his videographer and editor
- 03:08 – Neil’s friend posted a videographer job listing for $3K a month
- 03:15 – The responses were crazy
- 03:40 – Eric had a job post in Workable for a videographer and received 400 applications
- 04:15 – Videographers are in demand
- 04:25 – You can get videographers and video editors on a budget
- 04:58 – Marketing School is giving away a one year annual subscription for LeadQuizzes which allows you to collect leads from the quizzes you made
- 05:05 –To win, rate, review, and subscribe to Marketing School
- 05:11 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 05:19 – Neil tested LeadQuizzes on one of his websites, Nutrition Secrets
- 05:43 – It increased Neil’s leads over 500%
- 06:05 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Going live on social media is one of the easiest ways to start with videos.
- Videographers are currently in demand—find one who can deliver what you need at a price you can afford.
- High quality videos boost your conversion rates, it’s definitely worth investing in.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.