Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #706, Eric and Neil discuss why you should switch email service providers. Tune in to hear why you shouldn’t remain complacent.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Need to Switch Email Service Providers
- [00:38] Neil ended up switching because deliverability sucks after a while.
- [00:50] Neil has been having good luck with ConvertKit.
- [01:15] They make sure that the emails only go to people who consistently open Neil’s emails.
- [02:15] Deliverability dops because people either don’t clean their lists or because of spammers.
- [02:31] Neil doesn’t have his own IP, ConvertKit allows him to be on other IP’s.
- [02:43] Eric uses Drip.
- [02:50] Drip is more focused on ecommerce as opposed to ConvertKit who focuses on bloggers and online training courses.
- [03:15] Neil doesn’t believe it matters who the company targets; emails are emails no matter what you do.
- [04:00] ConvertKit does a lot of the work, so Neil doesn’t have to even think about it.
- [04:27] Eric may have been converted to ConvertKit because of Neil.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post You Need to Switch Email Service Providers | Ep. #706 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.