[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
On episode #502, Eric and Neil talk about what makes billionaires different from millionaires. Tune in to hear about the attitude and outlook that drive these successful people.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s topic: How Billionaires Are Different From Millionaires
- [00:35] Eric shares his experience speaking with billionaire, Naveen Jain.
- [00:59] Based on his encounter, he believes billionaires are more hands-on, think bigger, and respond more quickly to calls and emails.
- [01:38] Neil thinks billionaires are really big on solving problems.
- [02:31] Eric uses AirBnb as an example of being a company based on problem solving.
- [02:54] Uber is another example of a company that made money solving a basic problem.
- [03:26] Jeff Bezos has been quoted as saying, “Your margin is my opportunity.”
- [04:05] Billionaires are billionaires because they think “big”.
- [04:20] Money indicates how much value someone brings at the end of the day.
- [04:37] Billionaires don’t know when to quit; never say die.
- [05:02] Elon Musk’s ex-wife says billionaires are like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
- [05:33] Warren Buffet is the final example of a archetypal billionaire.
- [06:14] That’s all for today!
- [06:18] Eric and Neil recommend the Problem Solvers podcast, because there is an episode about Burrow, the Dollar Shave Club for couches. To listen go to singlegrain.com/solve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Billionaires Are Different From Millionaires | Ep. #502 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.