Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
On episode #502, Eric and Neil talk about what makes billionaires different from millionaires. Tune in to hear about the attitude and outlook that drive these successful people.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s topic: How Billionaires Are Different From Millionaires
- [00:35] Eric shares his experience speaking with billionaire, Naveen Jain.
- [00:59] Based on his encounter, he believes billionaires are more hands-on, think bigger, and respond more quickly to calls and emails.
- [01:38] Neil thinks billionaires are really big on solving problems.
- [02:31] Eric uses AirBnb as an example of being a company based on problem solving.
- [02:54] Uber is another example of a company that made money solving a basic problem.
- [03:26] Jeff Bezos has been quoted as saying, “Your margin is my opportunity.”
- [04:05] Billionaires are billionaires because they think “big”.
- [04:20] Money indicates how much value someone brings at the end of the day.
- [04:37] Billionaires don’t know when to quit; never say die.
- [05:02] Elon Musk’s ex-wife says billionaires are like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
- [05:33] Warren Buffet is the final example of a archetypal billionaire.
- [06:14] That’s all for today!
- [06:18] Eric and Neil recommend the Problem Solvers podcast, because there is an episode about Burrow, the Dollar Shave Club for couches. To listen go to singlegrain.com/solve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Billionaires Are Different From Millionaires | Ep. #502 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.