Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #1497 we drill down on the importance of focus. Stop doing so much shit! We talk about establishing yourself before doing too many things, not getting into the weeds of your businesses, and a whole lot more! Tune in for all the tips you need to clear the air so you can do what you are best at today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Focus: Stop Doing So Much Shit.
- [00:45] If you’re in a big enough market, why would you do too many different things?
- [01:16] Having a business that covers your costs before parlaying and taking other risks.
- [02:23] Bringing on leaders to focus on your different projects if you can.
- [02:35] The key to Bill Gates’ and Warren Buffet’s success: Focus.
- [03:08] Following Charles Munger’s example and not getting into the weeds of your businesses.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.