Have you ever tried to sell a product nobody wanted? Knowing who your customers are can help you avoid costly mistakes in product development and marketing. In fact, getting to know your customers biggest challenges can save you countless of hours of development and theoretical research. One of the best ways to do this is to ask, and survey your customers.
From there, you can create a buyer persona that takes common challenges your customers face, and puts it together in an easy to understand profile so that your entire team is on the same page when they work through product development or marketing.
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
Want to learn the SEO tactics that AirBnB, Lyft, and Heineken use to drive millions of site visits a month? Download the case study now: https://www.singlegrain.com/res/digital-marketing-agency/case-studies/
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing…
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – https://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.