Proper conversion rate optimization addresses the on- and off-site processes that cause your visitors to take action. Whether you want your visitors to download your free ebook, complete your lead generation form or convert into paying customers, CRO will ensure that every element of your website and your overall marketing strategy is acting in concert to bring would-be customers closer to the outcomes you desire.
At Single Grain, our CRO campaigns can include any of the following steps:
- Identification of conversion metrics
- CRO goal setting
- Analysis of existing conversion paths
- Backend analytics installation
- Split testing analysis and recommendations
- Visitor feedback collection and follow-up
How long does it take to see results?
Usually 5-6 months is when we really start to see the needle move. Organic traffic is not a fly by night type of campaign – it’s ongoing and takes time.
Do you offer any guarantees?
We do not – if we offered guaranteed ROI we would be sitting on the beach right now ?
What makes you different from other agencies?
People on our team have experience working in house and in a tech startup atmosphere where we understand the importance of increasing our clients’ bottom line. That’s all that matters to us.
How do you measure SEO success?
Great question. We look at organic traffic and organic conversions. To a lesser degree, we’ll pay some attention to keyword rankings but don’t put too much emphasis on them.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly Chat
- Marketing Gameplan
- Low Hanging Fruit
- Full Rollout
- Learn & Adjust
Rapidly acquiring new customers, essential traits in new hires, and building a successful remote team: Mixmax co-founder of Olof Mathé reveals all.Read full article
Whenever you're running ads, you want to make sure that you're driving the cost down constantly. Here's how you can cut your Google ads cost.Read full article
When you're doing Facebook ads, you're probably not going to get a win right out of the gate. But you can build traction and get the numbers up. Here's how.Read full article
In this interview, we talk to Chris Coyier, founder of CSS Tricks, Code Pen, and Shop Talk about how he built a site to 7 million page views / month.Read full article
- 7 Emails To Add To Your Conversion Funnel (Templates Included) https://t.co/TotzJ0pIkb #conversionfunnel https://t.co/2BUd0Wigmn
- GE Ep 69 : How Virality Took Dogecoin from a Twitter Joke to a $30M Currency https://t.co/fIB5tttq4K
- 10 SEO Lessons to Learn from Brian Dean's @Backlinko Success https://t.co/yg9CDx6coK #SEOtips https://t.co/EIUWD2hJ0T
- "How to Get the Cheapest #Facebook Ads Without Sacrificing Quality" via @ericosiu https://t.co/Hz8YWQ2fjV #Blog https://t.co/MPAMwuQiEo
- What's the No. 1 Thing Employees Would Change If They Were the Boss? https://t.co/D4jfrBNcsi #success #hiring #hr https://t.co/F7L5qfuZpA