[LIMITED SPOTS] Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a FREE Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment.
Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #816, Eric and Neil discuss how to build a 6 figure software business in under a year. Tune in to hear the secrets to their successes.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Build a 6 Figure Software Business in 10 Months
- [00:36] Eric has created a software company called ClickFlow. Clickflow takes Google Search Console data and will then tell you how many people are clicking on your title.
- [01:05] Clickflow helps you A/B test your title tag in order to get the max amount of clicks.
- [01:20] Clickflow is a subscription service that charges monthly or annually.
- [01:27] They are now making six figures in less than ten months.
- [2:00] Eric didn’t have a built-in audience to leverage. He achieved his goals with hard work.
- [02:20] He did a lot of cold outreach.
- [02:30] He emailed people with the subject line, “Feedback”.
- [02:45] He targeted websites he thought would be a good fit and had good rankings.
- [03:02] People actually responded and bought the software off the cold email outreach.
- [03:50] He did hit a small segment of his email list (300 or so) and sent a couple lines in an email and managed to pre-sell $10,000 for the tool.
- [04:20] He used that money to help build the tool.
- [05:15] Eric met one of the Co-Founders of ClickFunnels.
- [05:31] Russell Brunson and Grant Cardone’s TedX talk serves as a webinar.
- [05:47] They also offered software and courses for free or little money.
- [06:00] Bundling the offer makes everything more valuable.
- [06:10] Eric bundled his software and some courses and this allowed the company to make some cash up front.
- [06:50] It’s all about targeting the right audience.
- [07:04] Clickflow has a lower-level price to start.
- [07:20] The majority of their revenue comes from the larger accounts. The smaller accounts churn, because they don’t get that much value from the software.
- [07:50] Large companies like doing annual plans.
- [08:15] Eric landed some large companies through cold outreach.
- [08:22] They use a tool called Outreach, which automates your outreach.
- [09:05] If you use Datanyze, you put in search parameters.
- [09:25] LinkedHelper or Hunter will help you scrape private email addresses from LinkedIn.
- [09:55] Load the emails into Outreach and set up an email sequence.
- [10:50] You don’t need a built-in audience, you just need to do outreach.
- [11:20] That’s all for today!
- [11:37] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Build a 6 Figure Software Business in 10 Months | Ep. #816 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.