Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #829, we discuss the 7 hacks you aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear which basic hacks you are overlooking.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Content Marketing Hacks You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:57] 1: After you send an initial email blast, wait 3 days and then go to your email solution (ConvertKit) and resend the email to everyone who didn’t open the first one. Make sure to change the subject line.
- [01:31] 2: Split test your titles and meta-descriptions. Try using ClickFlow.
- [02:05] 3: Use push notifications and get people to opt-in through their browser.
- [02:53] 4: If you want a 16% email opt-in rate, use a spinning contest widget. Try Privy.
- [03:35] 5: Make sure you are putting your name in the title tag.
- [04:45] 6: Remember your root domain.
- [05:12] Leverage internal linking.
- [05:20] 7: Use MobileMonkey to blast out your latest blog posts through Facebook Messenger.
- [05:54] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post 7 Content Marketing Hacks You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should) | Ep. #829 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.