In episode #791, Eric and Neil discuss how you can figure out your messaging. Tune in to hear how you can create an irresistible hook.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Craft an Irresistible Hook
- [00:36] A Hook is something that draws people in.
- [01:10] If you think about Squatty Potty (the bathroom accessory), they did $20 Million in revenue.
- [01:36] They ran a commercial where a Unicorn was pooping rainbow ice cream and the spokesperson then ate said ice cream.
- [02:15] Neil is testing out a headline hook right now.
- [02:30] He also offers free resources.
- [02:45] BuzzSumo is a helpful tool to help you figure out what your hook could be.
- [03:20] A lot of it has to do with messaging.
- [03:30] Squatty Potty figured out their messaging.
- [03:52] Try using Survey Monkey or Qualaroo to figure out customers’ pay points.
- [04:20] Check out the Harmon Brothers’ ads.
- [05:30] You can hire people, but that is expensive. It’s better to figure out the messaging and hook on your own.
- [06:30] That’s it for Today!
- [06:35] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.