Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
This post originally appeared on Growth Everywhere, a marketing and business growth blog.
Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you are all prepared for an awesome weekend! But first, here are my top five favorite marketing pieces from this week:
- Everything You Need to Know About Facebook Instant Articles (Guide to Set Up) – This detailed post written by Tamas Torok does, indeed, tell you everything you need to know about Facebook Instant Articles! From “Why does it matter” to the advantages and disadvantages to a step-by-step guide to setting up a WordPress plugin, you'll walk away with a better understanding of FB Instant Articles.
- 75 Content Marketing Examples to Inspire Your SEO – This truly epic post is all about creating 10x content. Why? Because better content leads to a better ROI. The SiegeMedia team has gone through hundreds of popular keywords (and thousands of horrible pages) and came up with these 75 examples of content done right. “These content marketing examples prove that there are endless ways that companies, no matter what industry, can create incredible, engaging works of art.” Bingo!
- 21 Actionable SEO Techniques You Can Use Right Now (Updated) – Another brilliant post from Backlinko states that successful Search Engine Optimizers consistently do two things really well. One, they identify SEO techniques that get results, and two, they put ALL their resources into executing them. If you don't quite have an SEO strategy that works, this post will show you how.
- Scraping for Content Marketing Ideas & Research – Boy, epic posts are on a roll this week! If you're unfamiliar with the term “scraping” (no, not when you fall down and skin your knees), it's a “way of automating or scaling the process of gathering information from different websites on the Internet.” There's not a lot of content on the web about scraping for your content marketing research, so this is a great post that gives examples of how to do it.
In case you missed it:
Latest blogs from Growth Everywhere:
- How Much Should You Pay Per Lead to Be Profitable (Plus 15 Ways to Increase Lead Flows) – It’s very important to know your conversion numbers at each step of the funnel. Only then will you know how much you should pay per lead.
- GE 144: Drew Sanocki On Why Expanding a Business Too Fast Can Actually Lead to Bankruptcy (podcast) – Interview with Drew Sanocki, founder of Nerd Marketing: how hiring comedy writers to create his product descriptions paid off big time.
Latest blogs from Single Grain:
- 13 Quick Tricks to Increase Conversion Rates that You Can Do Right Now – Though you can’t increase conversion rates overnight, implementing these 13 quick tricks will certainly point you in the right direction.
- How To Turn Your Editorial Calendar into a Well-Oiled Content Machine – The biggest problem most blogs face is consistency and the only tool that can make consistency happen is an editorial calendar. Here's how.