Single Grain is seeking a brilliant Content Marketing Intern to join our high-energy content marketing team and help drive our company’s growth to the next level.
You will be working closely with some of the industry’s best, learning all of the ins and outs of the content marketing world. We want to give you a hands-on learning experience of how Content Marketing is playing a definitive role within internet marketing. Your role will be as much learning as it is doing. Here at Single Grain, we truly believe in fostering potential of the individual and having a good time while doing it.
Content Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
• Assist in research, development and curation of content ideas and research as needed
• Identify opportunities for content promotion and content partnerships with various publishers, brands and blogs online
• Prepare analytical reports to understand effectiveness of various marketing campaigns
• Aid in developing a database of industry resources, sites and organizations including talent, blogs, and more
• Resume and portfolio building experience
• Learning first-hand from industry leaders
• Working on projects that will be shared ‘virally' across the interwebs
• Potential to advance to a full-time paid position following the successful completion of the internship.
•Part-time availability (15-20 hours a week)
• Able to receive school credit.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
• Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing specifically
• GPA at least 3.0
• Journalism, communication, marketing or English majors preferred
• Required at least a 3 month commitment
• Understanding of basic design principals
• Understanding of digital media channels and content distribution
• Highly organized and incredibly resourceful
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Classy and charming communication skills
• Advanced skills using MS Office Word and Excel
• Strong writing skills with a focus on professional yet creative commentary
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks across projects
If You're Interested Follow These Directions:
1. Email mike (at) singlegrain (dot) com with the subject “Yes, I'm That Awesome”
2. Summarize yourself in 140 characters or less
3. Answer this, “Why do you want this internship?”
4. And this, “If you had to choose a superhero to represent you, who would it be and why?”
5. Attach an interesting resume or a link to your portfolio or most interesting web presence.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.