Just Some Of Our Happy Clients
Ad Campaigns that Increase Ad CTRs, Revenue and ROAS
Does this sound like your business?:
- Apple’s iOS update affected your Facebook & Instagram CPMs, CPCs, and ROAS — which you still haven’t fully recovered from
- Your ad spend is high but your ROAS is abysmally low
- You’re creating beautiful ads but they’re just not converting
- People visit your Facebook page or website but don’t make a purchase
- You want to scale your campaigns profitably, but can’t seem to increase conversion volume without hurting your ROAS
- You need to boost your conversion rates with a full-funnel Facebook/Instagram ads strategy
- You’d like to achieve better brand awareness
Here’s the bottom line:
If you don’t have a working Facebook/Instagram Ads campaign (or if your campaign is seeing unimpressive results), you’re letting hundreds or thousands of leads get away.
With almost 3 billion monthly active users, advertising on Facebook (Meta) is one of the most effective ways to access a much wider, yet micro-targeted, audience with very low advertising costs. So if you can improve your Facebook Ads campaign, you could easily see ad conversion rates as high as 9.21% – and predictably grow your business.
Our Facebook Ads agency has a proven track record of successful Facebook (Meta) Ads campaigns. We’ve helped major brands such as Amazon, Airbnb, Uber and Salesforce grow, and we can help your business scale, too.
We Specialize in HIGH-ROI (Meta) Facebook Ads Campaigns
We create Facebook ads that attract the maximum number of clicks to boost your website traffic and grow your business. How do we do this?
In addition to being a Facebook Ads agency, we are a full service agency that has a team of digital advertising experts that target competitive keywords to acquire, nurture and convert potential organic leads. They create ad copy that contains enticing calls-to-action to ensure that users not only view your ads, but actually click on them.
As one of the best (Meta) Facebook Ad agencies, Single Grain’s ad campaign strategy consists of:
- Understanding your business’s unique features and your overall advertising goals
- Studying your prior Facebook ad campaigns
- Targeting the right audience through various proven methods
- Leveraging retargeting to stay in front of high-intent prospects
- Writing the Facebook ad copy, headlines and descriptions
- Consistently monitoring the progress of the posted ads by doing A/B testing
- Optimizing the low-performing campaign to improve their performance
- Testing the type of ads — image ads, video ads, poll ads, carousel ads, slideshow ads, collection ads, leads ads, instant collection ads, etc. — that work best for your business
Learn More About The Work We’ve Done
Reduces Cost Per Click By 41.37% While Increasing Leads with Single Grain
Boosts Organic Search Results & Visibility with Single Grain
Increases Post Engagement Rate by 400% with Single Grain
Reduces Their Cost Per MQL by 72.49% with Single Grain
454% growth in Google Ads revenue after account restructure.
54% Revenue Growth Year Over Year by Implementing Content Optimizations
454% Growth in Google Ads Revenue After Account Restructure
Do you want to achieve the same numbers?
It’s easy!Work With Us
Some Common Facebook Ads Questions
And We Have The Answers
How much does it cost to advertise on Facebook?
The price of Facebook ads depends a lot on what you sell, what results you expect, and your budget. Ad costs also vary greatly by country, industry, target audience, placement and time of year.
Some rules of thumb that will help you gauge your ultimate costs are:
- The more expensive your offer, the more you can expect to spend. This doesn’t mean your costs per click (CPC) will be higher, only that your campaign’s total costs will likely be.
- The more aggressive you are to get results, the more you can expect to spend.
- Bottom-of-the-funnel objectives like “Sales” and “Conversions” are more expensive than top-of-the-funnel ones such as “Brand Awareness” and “Reach.”
When you discuss your project with us, we’ll be able to tell you in greater detail about how much you can expect to pay.
Are Facebook ads worth it?
Yes! Social media advertising with Facebook ads allow you to:
- Target all sorts of audiences granularly, something unparalleled by almost any other ad platform
- Create campaigns that fulfill several goals within your campaigns, including brand awareness, traffic generation, lead generation and sales
- Control your spending and the results you get
- Expand your messaging and learn more about the best ways to communicate with your audience
We have used Facebook ads to generate incredible results for all our clients, and we can help you with your own needs.
How long will it take to get results?
On average, you can expect to see results from our paid acquisition campaigns in the first three months.
What is Facebook advertising?
Advertising on Facebook means running ads exclusively through this network. The ads show up in different parts of Facebook’s feed, the Messenger app, and even on non-Facebook apps and websites. Social media advertising on this platform offers different ad formats, including images, carousels, videos, and more.
Facebook makes it easy for your paid ads to communicate a unique message to the people that matter the most to you — your audience.
You can create these audiences based on demographic, behavioral, and interest-based data from Facebook’s user profiles. You can also target audiences based on past behaviors on your site (known as “custom audiences”) or based on similar traits (known as “lookalike audiences.”)
Since people react more positively to relevant ads, advertising on Facebook is often an effective and lucrative way to promote your brand online.
How do I advertise on Facebook?
To advertise your brand successfully with Facebook ads, you need to promote a product or service (an “offer”) in a way that engages your target audience. Based on your offer, you select a campaign’s objective and a budget.
Then you define your target audience and your ad’s placements. Finally, you create your ads, and launch your campaign. Once this social media giant approves the ads, they will be good to go.
The most important part of Facebook Ads is to create copy that resonate with the right people and keep users engaged with the platform. In other words, the better your ads generate likes, shares and comments, the higher their reach and the lower their costs.
That’s your ultimate goal with social media advertising, and that’s what we excel at.
Single Grain Services
At Single Grain, our team of highly specialized marketing experts — ecommerce, pay-per-click, search engine optimization, lead generation, conversion rate optimization, performance marketing, and more — are here to ensure that you get the results you want. We focus on data that truly matters to inform our every conversation and decision with constant testing, tweaking, and optimizing. We make sure every opportunity is realized.
SEO & Content Marketing
Our expert SEO team and content writers will create a conversion-driven digital marketing strategy based on our years’ of experience in SEO consultancy and strategy implementation. We provide:
- SEO goal evaluation and KPI setting
- Custom marketing plan for increased online visibility, search rankings and organic traffic
- Content marketing strategy planning and execution
- Ongoing marketing research and analysis of your competitors
- Technical SEO and infrastructure analysis
- ROI measurements and constant optimization
- Ongoing content marketing campaign tracking and monitoring
PPC: Google & Facebook Advertising
Trust our Google Premier Partner marketing experts to build a custom PPC campaign such as a Google or Facebook ads strategy designed to achieve your business’ goals and desired outcomes. We will:
- Ensure up-to-date advertising strategies, techniques, and constant optimization
- Make your business stand out with better brand analysis
- Grow a loyal, long-term audience with a targeted online presence
- Provide insightful metrics and comprehensive reports
- Help you avoid costly mistakes with our expert marketing efforts
Conversion Rate Optimization
Our CRO strategists will effectively maximize your conversion rates to provide a better user experience thanks to our unparalleled customer research and skilled team members. For best results, we:
- Combine CRO and SEO
- Create your personalized framework
- Improve your WordPress website design and UX
- Convert the leads that you need
- Research your audience’s on-site behavior
Single Grain’s team of SaaS marketing experts work with your business to find, nurture, and convert qualified leads.
- Drive more leads
- Convert subscribers
- Gain loyal customers who generate monthly recurring revenue