[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #711, Eric and Neil discuss exceptional marketing campaigns. Tune in to find out who are the best marketers in the game.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Most Exceptional Marketing Campaign in 2018
- [00:48] Neil loves Billy Gene’s videos.
- [01:22] Neil thought his “Wolf of Wall Street” themed video was so effective.
- [01:50] Eric prefers Grant Cardone.
- [02:25] Eric once watched an hour and a half interview with Grant and he liked it because he was emotional and honest.
- [03:43] Tai Lopez also does a good job of leveraging lifestyle marketing.
- [04:05] Grant Cardone has multiple shows.
- [04:15] He is a great example of consistency and quality.
- [04:35] Billy Gene and Grant Cardone are neck and neck when it comes to leveraging lifestyle marketing.
- [05:00] Look at their techniques and see what you can learn from them.
- [06:22] Look at their campaigns and see if you can borrow strategies and apply them to your business in a way that works for your brand.
- [06:40] If someone’s marketing tactics rub you the wrong way, don’t dismiss them; see what you can learn.
- [07:21] That’s all for today!
- [07:26] If you are interested in getting a software bundle from Eric and Neil, tweet at Eric and let them know!
- [07:45] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The Most Exceptional Marketing Campaign in 2018 | Ep. #711 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.