Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #1499, we talk about blogging versus podcasting and which one you should choose. There are over a billion blogs so it is competitive. But SEO still does really well, while podcasting is new and booming and there is just not as much volume and traffic. So, which one? Tune in to find out!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Blogging Versus Podcasting and Which One You Should Choose.
- [00:54] Podcast if you’re just starting, but blog if you have an audience.
- [01:10] No matter the strengths of either, pick whichever one you are better at.
- [02:11] Play to your strengths and hire to fill the gaps.
- [03:10] In an ideal world, do both!
- [03:17] Hiring a show notes company to write your content into copy.
- [03:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
The post Blogging vs Podcasting? Which One Should You Choose? | Ep. #1499 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.