We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
While the podcast market is blossoming rapidly, it’s still relatively young. Podcasts are engaging, digestible, and enjoy loyal and highly targeted audiences, demographically speaking. All of this means that a great digital marketing agency can help you pick and choose which podcasts are a good fit for your targeted advertisements.
And we have an edge: Single Grain CEO Eric Siu hosts two 5-star rated podcasts that get hundreds of thousands of downloads, so he intimately knows the market and how to drive conversions from podcast ads.
We will work directly with your company to:
- Identify the audiences and demographics your business needs to target
- Handpick the podcasts those audiences are following
- Craft effective, engaging copy for podcast ads
- Understand and test how different placements yield certain results
- Help expand your reach into new, lucrative markets
- Expert strategy planning & execution
- Thorough analysis of your industry competitors
- Frequent ad reoptimization
- A full-bodied discovery process
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regular campaign progress reporting
Do you offer guarantees?
While we will work tirelessly to get you optimal results, we can’t provide any guarantees. You can check out our case studies, though — our work speaks for itself.
How does podcast advertising work?
Podcast advertising works by paying to have your product, service, or business mentioned in some way that listeners are sure to hear. For example, your company may choose to sponsor a podcast, and the podcast will then spend a minute or so discussing your products and services.
Some podcasts run more traditional, radio-style spots. Those are an option, too — although we prefer more organic styles of podcast advertising, because they are so engaging and unique to the medium.
How do you charge?
Since no client and no project are alike, we’ll need to discuss the details with you to provide you with a fair estimate. Feel free to contact us to learn more!
What makes you different from other podcast advertising agencies?
We know podcasts — really. Our CEO, Eric Siu, hosts two uber-popular podcasts, Growth Everywhere and Marketing School. He knows the medium inside and out, and his podcast advertising team does, too.
We’ll parlay our knowledge of the modern podcast and new media advertising into your business’s own bespoke podcast advertising strategy. As always, we eschew one-size-fits-all advertising strategies in favor or something custom-built to grow your business on your budget.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense for what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion.
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
Branding today is so much more than just a logo, a color scheme, or an advertising campaign. The concept has evolved and expanded like crazy over the past few decades and branding is now built on every single interaction between a customer and a business, both in-person and online. This puts businesses that are trying […]
Let’s be honest: we all crave sales. No matter what your business is, you want to stay one step ahead of your competitors and boost sales. But the days when you could simply launch an advertising campaign to attract new customers are long gone. Traditional online advertising doesn’t work anymore: according to HubSpot, 64% of people who […]
Online advertising can sometimes feel a whole lot like playing Plinko, the popular mini-game featured on The Price Is Right. You drop a ball into a board pock-marked with pins and hope it lands where you want it. In other words, advertising online is complicated; you do research, determine your target audience, create a quality […]