We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
While the podcast market is blossoming rapidly, it’s still relatively young. Podcasts are engaging, digestible, and enjoy loyal and highly targeted audiences, demographically speaking. All of this means that a great digital marketing agency can help you pick and choose which podcasts are a good fit for your targeted advertisements.
And we have an edge: Single Grain CEO Eric Siu hosts two 5-star rated podcasts that get hundreds of thousands of downloads, so he intimately knows the market and how to drive conversions from podcast ads.
We will work directly with your company to:
- Identify the audiences and demographics your business needs to target
- Handpick the podcasts those audiences are following
- Craft effective, engaging copy for podcast ads
- Understand and test how different placements yield certain results
- Help expand your reach into new, lucrative markets
- Expert strategy planning & execution
- Thorough analysis of your industry competitors
- Frequent ad reoptimization
- A full-bodied discovery process
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regular campaign progress reporting
Do you offer guarantees?
While we will work tirelessly to get you optimal results, we can’t provide any guarantees. You can check out our case studies, though — our work speaks for itself.
How does podcast advertising work?
Podcast advertising works by paying to have your product, service, or business mentioned in some way that listeners are sure to hear. For example, your company may choose to sponsor a podcast, and the podcast will then spend a minute or so discussing your products and services.
Some podcasts run more traditional, radio-style spots. Those are an option, too — although we prefer more organic styles of podcast advertising, because they are so engaging and unique to the medium.
How do you charge?
Since no client and no project are alike, we’ll need to discuss the details with you to provide you with a fair estimate. Feel free to contact us to learn more!
What makes you different from other podcast advertising agencies?
We know podcasts — really. Our CEO, Eric Siu, hosts two uber-popular podcasts, Growth Everywhere and Marketing School. He knows the medium inside and out, and his podcast advertising team does, too.
We’ll parlay our knowledge of the modern podcast and new media advertising into your business’s own bespoke podcast advertising strategy. As always, we eschew one-size-fits-all advertising strategies in favor or something custom-built to grow your business on your budget.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
So you’ve put a lot of effort into developing products and/or services that are the best of their kind. Trust me, your job is only half done. No matter how good your products are, they won’t sell by themselves. And that is exactly why you need to have an effective customer acquisition strategy in place. […]
Social media marketing is exactly what it sounds like – a digital marketing tactic that makes use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. to generate more traffic to your product or service. This type of marketing has been around for many years now, yet too many businesses are still shying away from […]
You’ve heard the buzzword omni-channel and you’ve probably been told that your business needs an omni-channel presence. It’s true. Omni-channel customers spend an average of 15-30% more than customers who are shopping through just one channel and the most successful businesses provide an omni-channel experience for their customers. This means that customers can shop on your website […]