We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
Single Grain’s full-service digital marketing agency will determine your target audience to choose which show will give you maximum brand exposure. We’ll design a campaign, create compelling content, and continuously reoptimize your podcast marketing campaign.
And we have an edge: Single Grain CEO Eric Siu hosts two 5-star rated marketing podcasts with over 12M downloads, so he intimately knows the market and how to drive conversions from podcast ads.
We will work with you to:
- Identify the audiences and demographics your business should target
- Handpick the podcasts those audiences are following
- Decide what type of advertising spot will work best with that podcast audience
- Craft effective, engaging copy with a compelling call to action
- Understand and test different placements yield the best ROI
- Expand your reach into new, lucrative markets
- Expert strategy planning & execution
- Thorough analysis of your industry competitors
- Podcast ad reoptimization
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regular campaign progress reporting
Do you offer guarantees?
While we will work tirelessly to get your podcast advertising optimal results, we can’t provide any guarantees. You can check out our case studies, though — our work speaks for itself.
How does podcast advertising work?
Podcast advertising works by paying to have your product, service, or business mentioned by the podcasts your target audience listen and subscribe to.
For example, your company may choose to sponsor a podcast, and the podcast host will organically discuss your brand.
Some podcasts run more traditional, radio-style ad spots while some hosts will more organically share their experience with your brand.
What is your podcast ad services pricing?
Since no client and no project are alike, we’ll discuss your specific to provide you with a fair estimate. Feel free to contact us to learn more!
What makes you different from other digital marketing agencies?
We know podcasts — really. Our CEO, Eric Siu, hosts two uber-popular podcasts, Growth Everywhere and Marketing School. He knows the medium inside and out, and his online marketing team does, too.
We’ll parlay our knowledge of the modern podcast and media advertising into your business’s own bespoke podcast advertising strategy. As always, we eschew one-size-fits-all digital marketing strategies in favor of something custom-built to grow your business on your budget.
Single Grain also offers three tiers of service to fit any client at any budget. In our Done-for-you agency services, our technicians will strategize, implement, and optimize your ad campaigns. In our Done-with-you tier, we work with you to build out a sustainable digital marketing strategy. And our DIY tier of services gives you the playbook and frameworks we’ve used to build audiences for ourselves and our clients.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
With 2019 freshly arrived, it is a good idea to look at the business strategies that you are planning to implement this year to ensure that it’s a good year for your e-commerce business. Among the many battle plans that you should formulate, one of the most important is your social media strategy. Time and […]
SEO has changed over the years. In the beginning, search engines crawled links between sites and even before Google, linking from one site to another was virtually the only way you could get anywhere. Eventually, keywords came into play and search engines could attach common keyword phrases to links found on the Internet. But as […]
Did you know that the number of email users worldwide was estimated to be 3.7 billion in 2017? And that number is expected to reach a whopping 4.3 billion by 2022, according to research by Statista. These numbers certainly indicate that email isn’t going away anytime soon. And so, it’s no wonder that marketers still use […]