We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
The truth about conversion is that it’s not just a science — it’s an art. It requires talented creatives to craft content that engages your site visitors and up your SEO. You might think drafting up a Facebook ad is easy, but a great Facebook ad — one that really performs, engages, and converts — requires a dream team of copywriters and graphic designers.
Our team of talented writers and designers will work directly with your company to:
- Design a content marketing strategy using best SEO practices
- Craft copy that engages, converts, and tells your brand’s story
- Understand and test how different messaging, copy, and graphics yield certain results
- Create content which sends leads into your marketing funnel
- Content marketing strategy planning & execution
- Ongoing analysis of your industry competitors
- ROI measurements & constant optimization
- Ongoing content marketing campaign tracking & monitoring
Do you offer guarantees?
While we believe in our work, we can’t offer guarantees. That being said, check out our case studies and client testimonials to hear from our happy clients.
How does the content marketing process work?
All good content marketing begins with a thorough investigation of a brand’s assets, voice and aesthetic. We also take time to review your competitors’ strategies. From there, we’ll create a content strategy in line with your digital marketing plan.
We’ll then begin crafting the copy and creating the designs you’ll need to take your advertising and marketing efforts to the next level. We’ll constantly test these content marketing campaigns and make the necessary refinements and improvements when the time comes.
How do you charge?
Because the scope of work is so different for each client, we give you custom quotes for every project we take on.
There are three tiers of content marketing services: We offer Done-for-You plans, where we provide a full content marketing strategy and ongoing execution. You can also select Done-With-You services with our expert marketing consultants; we create the strategy and set you up for a successful implementation.
There’s also DIY services, where we share the SEO and content marketing frameworks that have skyrocketed our website traffic and lead generation. Learn more here.
What makes you different from other content marketing agencies?
Our team of creative talents is top-notch, and they’ll work their tails off to make sure your advertisements and assets stand out. We don’t have a formulaic approach to writing and designing at Single Grain — each and every piece of content we create on your behalf will be custom-built to grow your business.
We also practice what we preach. Check out our own content marketing: Our CEO Eric Siu hosts two podcasts, Marketing School and Growth Everywhere. Our blog is full of content marketing tips and tactics, like this Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing or how to measure the ROI of your content marketing efforts.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
Building a brand’s reputation is not something you do overnight. It requires time, effort and a darn good communication plan. But keep in mind that if you are the only one defending the quality of the products and/or services you provide, you won’t get anywhere. For that, you need your customers and users to spread […]
Content marketing is one of the most effective ways to build organic search and social media visibility because both search engines and people love useful non-commercial content. But is there any way to turn those clicks into conversions? There’s one big dilemma with any content marketing campaign: Most content targets informational intent (i.e. people who […]
Google receives over 1.2 trillion searches every year. It’s no surprise why content marketers are spending so much cash, effort and energy into targeting them – and bringing ideal customers to their website via search. But in order to target them, you need to focus on one thing: keywords. The words, phrases and sentences that […]