Single Grain is seeking an entry-level executive assistant to work part-time (20-25 hours/week) directly with our CEO.
Strategic Objectives: Assist the CEO with the management and growth of Single Grain through various tasks including project management, communications management, and marketing.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
• Scheduling Meetings And Calls: Coordinate with clients and team members to set up and schedule meetings and calls.
• Answer and Organize Emails: Prioritize and manage incoming and outgoing email communications on behalf of the CEO.
• Managing and Tracking Finances: Help with book keeping, financial statements, expense reports, etc.
• Ideate and Implement Improvements To Single Grain’s Services: Work with all team members to constantly improve Single Grain’s service offering, deliverables, and customer service.
Accountability: Responsible for being the eyes, ears, and voice of the CEO whenever possible as well as improving and growing all elements of Single Grain.
Ideal Candidate: The right person for the job will:
• Be proficient in, if not a master of, the Microsoft Office Suite
• Have a college degree in something applicable to the position i.g. business administration, marketing, management, finance, etc.
• Be Fun-Loving and Maintain A Sense of Humor At ALL Times
• Be highly organized with tremendous attention to detail.
• Live within a commutable distance to our Santa Monica Office
Santa Monica, CA 90401
• Experience and understanding of Google Apps (gCal, gmail, google drive)
• Understand and be interested in digital marketing
• Experience in digital marketing.
• Have experience working with executives or really, really busy people
• Know all the lyrics to ‘Ice Ice Baby’
• Knowledgeable about super heroes.
Estimated Pay Range: This is meant to be an unpaid internship with the potential to advance to a paid full-time position in the near future. We will consider a pre hour pay based on qualifications, availability, and overall fit with the company and the CEO.
To excel in this position, you'll need to be highly organized and extremely deadline-oriented. You'll be a hungry learner with a passion for the digital marketing industry and how website content can help a business to grow online. You’ll be ruthless with your digital red pen, but also open to feedback on how to improve your skills to better meet our clients’ needs.
Things We Are Not Looking For:
• Fun haters
• Idea crushers/Creativity killers
• People who say “Good enough.”
• Tech haters
If you read this entire job description and you feel like you're the gal/guy for the job, email your résumé to [email protected] with the subject line ‘The Robin To Your Batman’.