At Single Grain, we see mobile advertising as the way of the future – not something that businesses should “tack on” as an afterthought. The fact that most of us spend our days with our smartphones and mobile devices glued to our hips represents a huge opportunity for businesses to increase their incoming leads and sales. By taking advantage of mobile’s unique location and social interaction features, we’re able to create custom campaigns for our clients that lead to major business results.
How Can Mobile Help My Business?
There’s no “one size fits all” approach to mobile advertising, as this unique platform offers a wide variety of ad options and formats. That’s why we customize our mobile campaigns to suit the needs of your potential clients by including any of the following ad types:
- Mobile YouTube Ads
- In-App Ads
- Click-to-Call Promotions
- Click-to-Download Programs (mobile app installs)
- Product Extension Ads
- Video Ads
- Mobile Search Ads
- Sitelink Ads
- Expandable Video/Image Ads
- Instant Preview Ads
- Promotion Code Ads
Do you offer guarantees?
Single Grain does not offer guarantees. If we were able to offer guaranteed results on any kind of advertising we would be sitting on a beach right now ?
How long will it take to get results?
With typical paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to see results in the first 3 months.
How do you charge?
Our fees are based on a monthly retainer. Typically a percentage of your advertising spend (or a small management fee).
What makes you different from other agencies?
We’re not just paid acquisition experts, we have people on our team that have worked for tech startups to large companies and we have a growth oriented mindset that you’ll be hard pressed to find at other agencies.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly Chat
- Marketing Gameplan
- Low Hanging Fruit
- Full Rollout
- Learn & Adjust
How often should you monitor your competition? When you continually focus on what your competition is doing, you’ll never be the first mover.Read full article
Do you have a WordPress site or manage WP sites for clients? Then you’ll appreciate this shortlist of my 10 favorite super useful plugins for WordPress.Read full article
With 700 million active users, Instagram is giving Facebook and Twitter a run for their money. But that doesn't matter if you're making these mistakes.Read full article
If you’re already producing content, should you be tracking your keyword ranking? And if so, what is the best way to do it?Read full article
- Content Expansion: How To Maximize Your #Content: https://t.co/CuKGvQrolS #contentmarketing #socialmedia #SMM https://t.co/lvMVwGZb16
- In this #podcast we talked to @TEDTalks Speaker, @shivsiroya who built financial app 'Tala' with great #success:… https://t.co/BVzn8ZUAKN
- How Often Should You Be Monitoring Your Competition? By @ericosiu - https://t.co/KEzUarMq0L #blog #marketing https://t.co/OV11scValW
- How @lkr Built Her [email protected]' App to $150,000 Monthly #Revenue in 13 Months https://t.co/7ueeTfLJIw #socialmedia https://t.co/IDau179ySV
- Size doesn't matter, if quality doesn't follow. #socialmedia #smm #quote https://t.co/FQ3mint5ZO