We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
Our results-focused, experienced digital advertising team can use LinkedIn advertising to connect the right customers and clients to your business. After all, advertising on LinkedIn is one of the most effective forms of B2B digital marketing available.
At Single Grain, we will create effective, ROI-driven campaigns that yield real opportunities for exposure, revenue and growth for your business. We will help build your brand customized digital advertising strategies using a mix of traditional LinkedIn ads, LinkedIn video ads, LinkedIn text ads and LinkedIn sponsored content.
We will work alongside your brand to:
- Set realistic LinkedIn advertising goals based on your unique needs and budget
- Identify the audiences and demographics your business needs to target
- Create targeted campaigns that use the right copy, images, video and visual content
- Constantly test campaigns to ensure our strategy keeps getting better
- Help your brand test out new markets and audiences
- Use our proven B2B advertising hacks to drive potential customers and clients to perform certain actions
When you work with Single Grain, you can expect:
- Professional, in-depth strategy & execution
- Thorough analysis of your industry competitors
- Ad creation & frequent reoptimization
- ROI measurements & optimization tips
- In-depth targeting
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regular campaign progress reporting
- Advanced campaign consulting
- Easy-to-understand reports about what’s working and what’s not up to snuff
Do you offer guarantees?
At Single Grain, we stand by our work and are proud of the strategies we craft and the campaigns we execute. That being said, we cannot guarantee any campaign’s results. We will, however, work tirelessly to ensure our work is excellent, effective and ever-improving.
How does LinkedIn advertising work?
Most of LinkedIn’s traditional ads are run as pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. That means that your classic advertisements–usually text ads–will be displayed to specific audiences that meet our targeting criteria, like location, gender, age range and even employer or job title. You won’t pay for the ads you display, but you’ll be charged every time a LinkedIn user clicks on your advertisement to learn more.
You can also select to pay based on a cost-per-impression (CPI) model. CPI campaigns means you’ll be charged based on advertisement views, not clicks.
Confusing, right? But don’t sweat it. Our awesome digital advertising gurus will decide whether PPC or CPM is right for your business and its budget.
How do you charge?
We build unique digital marketing strategies for unique, modern brands. That makes having a traditional price list, well, impossible. If you want to chat budget, let’s set up a free consultation so you can better estimate what an awesome LinkedIn advertising campaign might cost.
What makes you different from other LinkedIn advertising agencies?
Customization, commitment and communication. We build every single client a strategy from scratch, blending our past experiences and success stories with fresh new ideas for top-notch results. We just don’t settle for okay or good enough. We set lofty goals–for clicks, for conversions, for everything–and then, we meet them and beat them.
And we’re with you every step of the way, so you know exactly what you’re paying for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
Are you stuck in a rut with your brand, feeling like the name, logo or website you’ve designed don’t really fit the products you’re selling or the audience you’re targeting? If so, it could be time for a rebrand — two words that often spark fear in any business owner. A business rebrand means overhauling […]
Many people think that the fastest way to grow a profitable business is to bring in sales reps early in the process to start closing deals and getting customers. For this reason, a lot of startups jump the gun on building a sales team, which can be a costly mistake. I know, because I’ve made […]
Successful interviews should accomplish two goals: getting the best out of the person being interviewed and selling your company as a place where they want to work. In fact, nine in ten people (91%) say the interview process influences their opinion of a company. If you ask the same questions everyone else does — you know […]